My client, located in Ansonville, North Carolina, is looking for an EHS Manager join its team. Excellent benefits package included.
- Bachelor’s degree or five years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations and procedures pertaining to facility.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate.
- Ability to work in team environment and with Local, State and Federal Inspectors
- Develop and administer Safety and Environmental Compliance Programs to meet or exceed Federal, State and local regulations and directives.
- Reviews and coordinates the need for training programs to support specific OSHA and EPA requirements.
- Revise facility Integrated Emergency Contingency Plan annually or as needed to keep plan current with personnel changes and process changes.
- Compilation of Safety Data Sheets for all chemicals used at the facility.
- Coordinate all Fire Safety Programs, installations and monthly/annual testing.
- Represent the company in all local and State meetings concerning environmental and safety issues.
- Completion of all permit renewal request, monthly/annual reports required by NC DEQ, EPA, such as P.O.T.W.,Tier II Report, Storm Water Permit, Oil Discharge Contingency Plan, Emissions Report and monthly injury report.
- Coordinate inspections of fire safety systems and work with The Travelers and Local Fire Marshall to complete any current safety recommendations for the facility.
- Coordinate annual safety inspections for all overhead hoists.
- Profile all wastes (hazardous, non-hazardous, non-regulated) for shipment and off-site disposal to proper facilities and track waste requiring shipping manifest.
- Audit facility for non-compliance situations to OSHA, EPA regulations and make recommendations or enforcement of those regulations.
- Perform accident investigations and make recommendations to prevent a recurrence.
- Investigate means to reduce the amount of chemical waste generated in processes.
- Coordinate the annual industrial hygiene and noise survey.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.