My client, located in the Pinehurst, North Carolina area, is looking for a Staff Accountant to join its team. Excellent benefits package included.
- Prepare journal entries
- Complete general ledger operations
- Monthly closings and preparation of reports
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Month end and year end closings
- Administer all accounts receivable and accounts payable functions
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Process expense reports
- Audit petty cash
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks associated to accounting
- High School Diploma or equivalent, higher degree an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in general accounting
- MS Office, QuickBooks and knowledge of accounting software
- Knowledge of general accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Communication skills
Benefits include: Competitive Salary. Health, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance. Paid Holidays, Vacation, and 401K plan.
Relocation assistance is not being offered at this time.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.