My client, located in Lincolnton, North Carolina, is looking for a Process Technician join its team. Excellent benefits package included. 3rd Shift Opportunity.
- Requires 2+ years of work experience and knowledge of plastic and plastic processing.
- Requires extensive knowledge of how an injection molding machine works.
- Understand and have some knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics.
- High School diploma at a minimum
- Has the ability to take direction and criticism in a constructive manner.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Setup, adjust and troubleshoot all injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Perform mold changes including mechanical, water, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical connections.
- Set processing parameters for each mold/machine and update as necessary.
- Document process parameters by filling out and updating the SAR form as needed.
- Set up part containment for all molds as needed.
- Update all mold maps whenever changing cavitation including providing information as to the reasons for blocking cavities.
- Maintain clean and safe work cells at all times
- Communicate any changes in machine status to the operators, engineers, inspectors, and supervisors as necessary.
- Work with the Process Engineer to establish and maintain process control limits.
- Perform daily housekeeping to provide a clean and safe work environment.
- Working Knowledge of SQF and GMP procedures.
- Communicate respectfully and effectively to all members of the team.
- Respond to all radio inquiries in a timely manner.
- Be flexible to company needs regarding productivity on a daily basis.
- Periodically cover time off for other technicians as required.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects as directed.
- Perform kaizen events regularly in support of company improvement goals and objectives.
- Ability to work unsupervised at times
- Ability to run some machines to cover breaks for operators when necessary
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.