My client, located in the Hickory, North Carolina, is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join its team. Excellent benefits package included.
- Associates Degree in a technical/related field; and/or accredited apprenticeship with journeyman certification.
- Minimum 5-year in industrial manufacturing environment in related position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven record of reliable attendance, strong work ethic, and team skills
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as needed.
- Minimal travel
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for effective/efficient machine set-ups to ensure changeovers are completed accurately, efficiently and in an appropriate timeframe
- Machine set-up on a variety of machinery, multiple times per day/shift.
- Hands on responsibilities associated with robots, to include programming, trouble shooting, maintaining programs and backups.
- Assist Maintenance personnel with integration of new robotic cells.
- Setup with resistance welding, for press, multi-head and spot weld type resistance welders.
- Adjustments to basic resistance welding parameters such as weld current, air pressure, cooling, electrode condition.
- Sustain appropriate set-up procedures that include preventive maintenance on tooling and electrodes.
- Various operations on manual milling machines and lathes.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.