My client, located in Statesville, North Carolina, needs a Maintenance Technician to join its team. This position will be responsible for building, fabricating, relocating, troubleshooting, repairing and maintain production machines. This is a 12-hour shift (7p to 7a).
- Requires High School Diploma or GED equivalent (must fulfill NC state or federal educational requirements).
- Prefer 2-year technical degree
- Proficient with PLC's a plus
- Requires 1 to 3 years’ experience in AC/DC voltage within industrial maintenance.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with team members
- Requires teamwork and participation of company activities such as IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO14001, Employee Involvement, etc.
- Requires shift work and overtime.
- May require some travel.
- Must be able to operate forklift
- Must be able to effectively communicate maintenance process/problems.
- Must have proficient electrical and mechanical skills.
- Must be able to stoop and climb to repair machines in various locations for an extended amount of time.
- Must be able to fabricate and modify parts as necessary.
- Requires constant standing and moving 8-12 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and kneel.
- Must be able to push & pull up to 15 lbs.
- Must be able to reach overhead.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build, fabricate, relocate, troubleshoot, repair and maintain or all production machines.
- Maintain records on breakdowns, kaizens and preventative maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines.
- Operate forklifts and other machinery as necessary.