My client, located in the Newton, North Carolina, is looking for an Engineering Technician to join its team. Excellent benefits package included.
- Minimum AS degree in engineering technology or 3 years equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment (prefer metal working – machining, welding, forming, automation, material handling).
- Experience with MRP software
- Experience with CAD/CAM software 2D/3D, preferably SolidWorks experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Effective interpersonal/communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Effective planning/organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Must be hands-on; self-motivated.
- MRP software, BOM and Routing experience a plus.
- CNC programming, CMM operation, fabrication/assembly, robotics a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build, test and/or troubleshoot products and prototype carts
- Use drawings to create the prototypes; focus on providing marked up drawings to confirm accuracy.
- Update/maintain current dataset; develop standard procedures to maintain data.
- MRP maintenance: bill of materials, process routings, work center variables.
- Tooling, jig/fixture and check fixture design.
- Implementation of lean and 5S principles.
- Support sales, customer service, procurement, design; verification of accessory installation and required tooling, generation of new part numbers for finished goods, in house use and replacements.
- Create, modify and maintain technical documentation: drawings, models, engineering change requests, etc.
- Provide support for engineers, production, tool room and maintenance.
- Operation support: process documentation, equipment maintenance.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.