Electrical Maintenance Technician
My client, located in Newton, North Carolina, is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join its team. This position is a 3rd Shift position (Sunday-Thursday 10p-6a). Excellent benefits package included.
- Associates Degree in a technical/related field; and/or accredited apprenticeship with journeyman certification.
- Ability to read and understand complex electrical schematics and ladder logic.
- Ability to effectively communicate with OEM service technicians.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatics in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience with MS Office and PLC programming.
- Experienced in working with and programming various versions of Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC’s.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven record of reliable attendance, strong work ethic, and team skills
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as needed.
- Minimal travel
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain all electrical infrastructure equipment/wiring, including new electrical services to equipment (determine wire/conduit size length for new installs), new equipment, buss duct, power panels, transformers, and switchgear.
- Install/integrate/troubleshoot/maintain CNC controlled equipment such as robotics, resistance welding equipment, automated tube and wire bending equipment.
- Install/maintain/troubleshoot various plant equipment with electric motors (DC/AC), transformers, servo valves, variable speed drives and PLC’s.
- Diagnose problems and perform repairs that could be a combination of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical repairs on production equipment; to include general building maintenance.
- Install/relocate manufacturing equipment.
- Perform Preventive maintenance.
- Document work performed in work order system
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment and exhibit excellent workmanship.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.