Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician
My client, located in Lincolnton, North Carolina, is looking for a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician join its team. This is a 3-2-2 Schedule / 7pm-7am. Excellent benefits package included.
- Ability to work alone with minimal direct supervision.
- Acquire and develop, at acceptable rates, working knowledge of pneumatics, electronics, welding, machining, vision systems.
- Acquire and develop, at acceptable rates, an extensive knowledge of electronics, programmable logic Controllers, and vision systems through technical college level courses and supplier seminars.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Acquire and develop knowledge of measuring instruments such as a scale, micrometer, and caliper for this work.
- Acquire and develop advanced knowledge of electronics and programming of Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Acquire and develop ability to work from mechanical prints and electrical schematics.
- Ability to work with associates from all levels of the organization.
- Completion of fork truck training and the ability to operate fork trucks safely.
- High school education or equivalent. Mechatronics Degree preferred.
- Maintain, diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment and systems, resolving all problems.
- Design and implement basic modifications to resolve machine problems.
- Dismantle, inspect and overhaul equipment, as required by preventive maintenance program and production schedules.
- Document repair and maintenance activities and quality checks.
- Participate in new equipment design.
- Train others on job duties, including outside molders.
- Perform daily systems checks to verify all quality checks are working properly.
- Perform required housekeeping, keeping all Secondary Operations storage areas organized.
- Continuously maintain and advance skill level by attending seminars and vendor training, keeping up with current and future automation technologies.
- Working Knowledge of SQF and GMP procedures.
- Acquire and develop proficiency in machining and fabrication, including proficiency in MIG and TIG welding and drill press, lathe, milling machine, and surface grinder operation.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.