My client, located in the Hickory, North Carolina area, is looking for a Mold Technician join its team. Excellent benefits package included.
- Mechanical ability as demonstrated by test.
- Math skills as demonstrated by test.
- Physical ability to perform activity in tool room.
- 12th grade education or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a Tooling or Manufacturing atmosphere is a plus.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Disassembly of molds, cleaning of mold components and reassembly of molds.
- Simple machining.
- Cleaning and straightening of mold vault. Cleaning and changing of washer unit and coolant tanks. Perform preventative maintenance of molding rooms.
- Perform pin changes and complex conversions in multi-cavity tooling. In the press and in the tool room
- Required to participate in a machine maintenance program. Do general housekeeping.
- Basic Electrical troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Hot runners and hot runner controllers is a plus.
- Basic Hydraulics knowledge.
- Perform simple machining, per individual capabilities.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.