General Job Description:
The qualified applicant will design and implement continued process improvements in the current color and compounding department with a future state perspective while developing and growing associated markets outside the existing product offering and customer base. The applicant must be able to effectively communicate internally to departmental and staff associates while developing relationships with customers to be identified and maintaining relationships with current vendors that might see this direction as a threat.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direction to current compounding and color associates
- Ensure departmental acceptance through specific change management activities.
- Mentor and coach to grow competency of departmental management
- Monitor day-to-day process conformance, operability, and standards
- Identify, execute, and report on process improvement activities
- Lead in new product development activities
- Identify and grow related market opportunities that utilize Bristol assets
Qualifying Skills / Attributes:
- Self-motivated and capable of prioritizing and executing day-to-day tasks without direction
- Proficient knowledge and understanding (in detail) of color matching and other polymer processes
- Proficient knowledge of the general color match market
- Able to handle a variety of tasks and requests from multiple sources
- Able to make line adjustments and process improvements in accordance to 6-sigma best manufacturing principles
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office software (et. al.)
Four year degree, preferably in engineering field
10 years Color manufacturing and/or sales/tech service preferred but not required, experience in product /business development.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.